You are invited to attend the fourth Public Information Centre for SHIFT: London’s Rapid Transit Master Plan study taking place:
Thursday, February 23, 2017
5 – 8 p.m.
London Public Library – Central Branch
Citi Plaza - 251 Dundas Street, London
The purpose of this event is to:
· summarize what we’ve heard so far from the London community,
· share the preferred Rapid Transit network solution, and
· present the draft Rapid Transit Master Plan for your input.
This event will be held alongside Public Information Centre #1 for the Richmond Street Municipal Underground Utilities Realignment study. This study was initiated in response to the need to realign sewers in the vicinity of the Richmond Street Rapid Transit tunnel. At the PIC, the SHIFT project team will be:
· introducing the study and defining the problem
· describing the alternative solutions
· seeking your input on the evaluation so far.
We hope you can make it out to this very important meeting to discuss London’s Rapid Transit initiative.
The most recent edition of the Shift Newsletter is now available online. Please feel free to share this with anyone you think may be interested in this project.