ReForest London After Care at Mildred Barons Park
Where: Mildred Barons 444 Kathleen Ave
When: Sat. August 8th (10am-12pm)
Keeping the Forest in the Forest City takes more than tree planting alone. Caring for trees during their first few years is essential to the success of a naturalization project, and ReForest London needs your help! Trees that have been planted over the past few years need to be weeded and mulched to give them the best chance of survival. Come out and learn how to identify and remove the worst weeds, add mulch to the trees to help them retain moisture and smother competitive grasses.
Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding the above Aftercare Events, and to confirm your attendance. Aftercare requires no volunteer training.
- Bring a re-usable water bottle, sun protective clothing and suncreen
- Come prepared to sweat! Aftercare is very labour intensive so please be aware of your body's limitations
- Wear close toed shoes (running or hiking shoes)
- We encourage you to wear long pants with socks due to the chance of ticks
- We will bring all the equipment needed for the event